When tracking an activity, there are three steps, only one of which is required. Filling out activity details is required; however, stats and media upload are optional. Keep in mind logging stats and media will improve your experience with our platform.
- Click the Add Activity link at the top of the web page on the red navigation bar.
- Begin filling out the form. The only required information is activity name, class, sport type, gym/club, weight and length of your session.
- Name the activity something relevant to your training.
- Class selection options are hybrid, grappling, striking and other.
- Select the specific sport. Ex. MMA, wrestling, boxing etc.
- Fill in how much time you spent on the activity. This will allow us to better track your progress towards goals and be awarded achievements.
- Select your privacy settings. Do you want to keep the activity visible only to yourself, allow anyone to see or only, coaches, followers and fans?
When inputting activity times, we would like to know how you spent your training session. With this information, we can provide you with an in-depth analysis of your training patterns over time. Select between:
- Class time
- Sparring Time
- Open Mat Time
- Bag Time
- Pad Time
- Drill Time
- Competition Training Time